The best Dental Insurance MI.
- Dental Insurance MI health insurance usually covers 50 percent of the costs of dental care, Dental Insurance MI in the standard care.
- Besides, they offer their insured a so-called bonus program: If the protected once a year to a check-up at his dentist and leads his bonus book over a period of five years exemplary.
- The health insurance covers 60 percent of the cost of his dental treatment. From the eleventh year, the refund is 65 percent.
- The remaining 50 to 35 percent of the insured despite additional insurance always pay out of his pocket – unless he is one of the hardship cases.
With a complex dental treatment, even this 65 percent refund cannot be enough.
- Also, the fixed subsidy is only granted if it is the standard care – and does not provide implants, inlays or plastic fillings.
- If, for example, a molten molar has to get a crown, the cash register only covers the costs of a metal crown.
- However, if the patient wishes to have a ceramic head, the price increases significantly.
- Effectively, the fixed subsidy is then no longer 50, but often only under 20 percent.
- The difference must be paid by patients with statutory health insurance – unless they have taken supplemental dental insurance.
The benefits of supplementary dental insurance
- To make the completion of supplemental dental insurance profitable for the insured, it is essential that certain standard benefits be covered:
- Professional teeth cleaning – thanks to dental insurance prevent future diseases
- Not always paid by the statutory insurance, dental insurance takes over the cost of a professional dental cleaning.
- As a rule, the teeth cleaning should be done 1-2 times a year. Due to the high prices, many people are afraid of it.
- Since professional teeth cleaning areas such as interdental spaces are washed, which are not achieved in the daily care, this treatment prevents future diseases.
- Teeth cleaning should, therefore, be included in the rate of dental supplement insurance.